KKU Demonstration School (Mo Dindaeng) joins Demonstration School Parent and Teacher Club (Mo Dindaeng) to call for flood victim donation from students, parents and citizens
September 3, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. – Khon Kaen University Demonstration School (Mo Dindaeng) and Demonstration School Parent and Teacher Club (Mo Dindaeng) called for Banpai flood victim donation from the students, parents and people outside. Asst. Prof. Sudjai Srijamorn, Assistant to the Director for Academic Affairs and Research, Ajarn Jetsadamas Kongsawat, Assistant to the Director for Student Development and Organization Relation, Ajarn Tanapat Housethakunapanit, Assistant to the Director for Personality Development and Internationalization led a group of personnel to Banpai. Asst. Prof. Donchai Srisamran, Deputy Director of Khon Kaen University Demonstration School (Mo Dindaeng) (Secondary Section), Mrs. Natthiraporn Wongkolakitsil, President of Parent Club, teachers of the school, professors, personnel, club members, and over 100 students wished them luck before leaving.
Padul depression left behind it severe floods in many provinces and many areas in Khon Kaen. Khon Kaen University Demonstration School (Mo Dindaeng) therefore joined Demonstration School Parent and Teacher Club (Mo Dindaeng) to open a center to receive donation articles and cash on September 1, 2019.
Mrs. Natthiraporn Wongkolakitsil, President of Parent Club related that the club had followed the news on flood situation in different areas. When the disaster reached Khon Kaen with many people being in trouble, the club therefore discussed with parents via the social media on how to help the victims. In the meantime, the school also contacted the club that a center should be set up to compile articles and donated money urgently in order to help those victims in time. After the center had been set up, many students, parents and people outside came with a lot of foods, clothes, drinking water and other necessary articles, and money. The money was used to buy clothes and foods as seen appropriate.
If anyone wants to donate articles, which can be rice, dried foods, medicine etc., you are welcome to do so at the following organizations in KKU:
- Khon Kaen University Student Union – open 24 hours to receive foods, clothes, medinine, drinking water – at Student Activity Building, Student Union, KKU
Tel. 098-2731121 (Pam), 084-4099690 (Pang)
Bank Account Number for Donation: 551 447591 7 Student Union of Khon Kaen University 2019
- Khon Kaen University Alumni Association, Thai PBS and Private Sector Network – call for donation of articles and money from now until September 7, 2019 at the office of Khon Kaen University Alumni Association (Near the Great Mo Dindaeng Spirit House). Tel. 0 4320 2389 or Mobile: 089 652 5224
Or through Krung Sri Ayuthaya Bank: 438 -1- 224801 -8 (Khon Kaen University Alumni Association)
- Faculty of Business Administration and Accountancy – calls for donation of consumption goods and foods, clothes, medicine, cleaning utensils – at First Floor Hall,
BS01 Building, Division of Faculty Administration and Second Floor BS01 Building, or at KKBS Café, BS01 Building. For more information, please call Khun Panadda Tansuwanrat, Tel. 08-1459-5451
- Khon Kaen University Demonstration School (Mo Dindaeng) (Primary Section) – calls for donation of consumption goods and foods for flood victims – at all class teachers. The articles would be compiled and dispateched on September 2, 2019.
- Animal Hospital, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Khon Kaen University – calls for assistance for animals and pets in Banpai District Donation can be done by September 6, 2019 at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. Tel. 043 202 284
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences calls for donation of articles, etc. at Ratanapittaya Building, First Floor, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, or donation through Siam Commercial Bank Account No. 793-284548-9
#HUSOHoldMyHand # Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences #Student Union of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Khon Kaen University
[ Thai ]